2K19 vs 2K20

As we’re nearing the end of 2k20 my team what year of 2k did you prefer this year or last year?

2k20 had better dribbling, I liked it more when it was green or nothing. They softened the game up a lot when they started giving it away. paint defense was trash tho.
Inceptor has to go, they made 5out the only way to win games.

7 Likes

Bump steals are so annoying

7 Likes

I hate it when I catch a rebound and the camera turns and I lose the ball from a bump

1 Like

Bump steals are really annoying. Some guys are so good at causing them too.

1 Like

I feel like 2K19’s slower release of Opals made cards more enjoyable and the badges this year left old cards behind unlike last year where you could put badges on cards

4 Likes

2K is very smart though because they found a way to cash out by removing ability to add badges and position locks

2k20

1 Like

Yeah that’s the worst

The fact this game steals greens from you goes against the very idea of competition.

So, 2k19 easily for me.

3 Likes

I HATE straight arms

2 Likes

Offline and content wise (if we don’t include the unrealism) 2k20 was way better, especially offline and everything that was grindable

5 Likes

I like 2K20 more than 2K19 because of the offline content.

That being said, I still think every 2K after 2K17 sucks.

12 Likes

I hate in 2k20 when you get a steal at halfcourt and then the camera turns and you get a backcourt and your guy is clearly over the line

3 Likes

gameplay 2k19 >>> 2k20
content 2k20 >> 2k19

17 Likes

19’s gameplay >>>>>> 20s

Content wise, 20 >>> 19

3 Likes

19 over 20 gameplay wise by far. Hell I can take off my nostalgia glasses and 19 would still be much better than 20.

I gotta give 20 the edge over 19 on PNO though, 20 is actually pretty decent with normal teams, but the way the game is exploited in MTU makes this 2k almost the worst of all time right next to 18.

2 Likes

Is this YBC.? …playing now

No, he’s gotswag_998 I’m pretty sure

3 Likes

The only thing I like better about this year is the offline content (reward cards).

Gameplay got worse imo