2k Packs Anonymous

2k Packs Anonymous

@DEG and I were talking on another thread and I had the idea that we should start a support group for those of us addicted to buying packs where we can come together and hold each other accountable lol. Not exactly anonymous, but it is to our wives at least.

11 Likes

I’m in😂

2 Likes

Lmao you f-ing win!

Hi I’m dadevangarret
I pull packs thinking " ok this time… This is time I’ll pull a pink diamond, or that 98 overall card…" As I repeat that to myself pack after pack until I hit the buy button and it says not enough funds and realize I blasted through 450k vc and 200 Mt in 32 and a half seconds…

4 Likes

But that blue glow has me like

18 Likes

That diamond rumble from last year gave me boners.

3 Likes

Promo Friday I’m like

14 Likes

I miss that a lot. Most of the presentation from last year was better including the rumble.

2 Likes

How much did you guys have spend approximately an Vc this year?

1 Like

I don’t know exactly, but probably enough to put a nice dent in a turbo charger for my Mustang.

1 Like

More than I wanted

1 Like

Guys — I am putting my foot down since my All-Time Magic team is completed. No more non-vanilla spending on 2K ever again.

I may not even buy the base 2K19 edition when it comes out.

If I spend anymore on this game, then I will be breaking this promise and letting down this community. I have roughly 60K MT left, and this will be for contracts.

I promise I will not spend another dent on this game nor any other installment of 2K. Ever.

5 Likes

I printed a reminder of free pd Jordans, sticked it next to the tv. Whenever i feel the urge, i see it and stop there :joy: Ps: I am not holding anyone’s hand in this support group :grin:

2 Likes

Please add me. I have a wife and 2 kids to feed LOL!

2 Likes

It’s not hands you hold here … :wink:

HahahahahHHa

1 Like

Welcome to the group, and I myself have a wife and 2 kids

The children might have to quit school and work so I have a chance at the next pink Diamond

Damnit I slipped there guys… No … No I don’t NEED the next pink Diamond lol

4 Likes

That actually what i meant. We holded smthg enough, wanna keep my hands clean :joy:

2 Likes

Lol! Great idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi my name is Eric and this game is alot worse than last year so the temptation of having the best team is lost.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you made it safely to the other side Eric… God speed to you sir

3 Likes

You almost relapsed after 30 min. of clean & sober living. Someone get this man a sponsor :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like