2K MT Giveaway on PlayStation

Hey everyone I’m going to be deleting my team but have a bunch of MT I want to give away.

Will be buying emerald Kobe’s for 100k bin tonight around 9pm EST please take a picture and post it here so I can refer to it so that people don’t abuse this.

Will also be posting my transcendent Kobe with 30 hof around that time for 500mt.

4 Likes

That’s 4 am for me. Wanna kick that Kobe directly to me? Haven’t used his good cards this year.

This is a great move from you but emeralds for 100k is quite a risk to be banned. Especially after the latest ban wave.

@H4rd3n and you dont need it. You must have 2 mill plus :joy:

1 Like

Yes I do. But it was worth the try lol.

is this done I missed it

No one knows

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody really responded guys I was shocked. I’m still looking to give away everything, will be posting my PDs and galaxy opals tonight at 9pm central time. Will be buying emerald Kobe’s for 100k bin tonight too

Other thing I could do is buy a Yao Ming and post him for 500mt bin……

I think people are concerned they might get banned: there has been a recent ban wave, although it is unclear whether it was for buying MT - actually, it probably was not, but still I do understand why someone would be reluctant in taking your (very generous!) offer

maybe a Yao for 500 MT … but make sure you post it right at the time you tell us, because otherwise some random guy will pick it (I am out of the competition anyway, cause I live in Europe and as much as I would like a chance for a free Yao, I’d be sleeping at 9pm Central …)

Only reason I didn’t respond was bc I’m usually at work around that time lol

It would be great if you could save some mt for me as I’m on holidays but will be back on Saturday. 9pm central time works tho.

I posted an emerald Kobe with a 58,100 bid and a 100k bin with a 12 hour auction. I hope I am not too late for the giveaway, thanks!

1 Like

I hope I am not too late for the giveaway. I posted an emerald Kobe with a 58,100 bid and a 100k bin with a 12 hour auction.

1 Like

I appreciate that you are giving back to the community. I have posted an Emerald Deck the Hall Kobe Bryant from Season 3 for 24 hours 76100 100000 BID and BIN respectively. Attached below are the requested screenshots.

Random new people coming in for free MT……

Bots and farmers are bad enough.

Seems like a couple of these could be the same account masquerading, but whatevas

1 Like

Im posting up my PDs and galaxy opals now guys for 500 bin

1 Like

Bought a few emerald Kobe’s have plenty of more MT

2 Likes

Ending up buying galaxy opals will be posting multiples and PDs and 18 hof luol deng 500 bin shortly