2k just DGAF

The fact that this “skirt glitch” is still in the game after what, 3 years?, shows best how much they don’t care. Like how can you not fix it??!! :man_facepalming:t2::rage:

23 Likes

He looks like a ballerina with one of those dresses :rofl:

4 Likes

pretty girl artis

2 Likes

Yeah so annoying. My 6 year old daughter finds it funny though so maybe that’s their target audience.

10 Likes

glitches that are fun for the whole family!

1 Like

Man more like 8 years shit been in the game since 2k13 I damn near might as well be a EE

6 Likes

I see it as 2k’s way of forcing me to burn a timeout asap. If tto then F, it’s stuck til next dead ball

That was a thing at least in 2k10 if not before. Also happened in Nba Live back in the day. Crazy how long it’s been around.

Cant wait to see the glitches on next gen.

1 Like

Wow, really? I thought it appeared in 2k19 or 18. Then it’s even more mind boggling.

If this skirt glitch happens next gen, then those cheeks better be transparent

1 Like

i honestly dont understand what it is lmao

I’m guessing the only reason it’s not been fixed is because you can’t make vc or mt off of it 2k only updates coin glitches not actual gameplay matters :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thank god, we at least don’t see blue balls… That animation would be nextgen !
@daruler022

2 Likes

Zion sweat surrounds his body, making a shield force field around him that makes it impossible for defenders to block him

4 Likes

I am sorry , but this profile pic ain’t it. You can’t have a name that mocks someone and not have the Avatar to match. :joy:

Zoom in his hairline is still there just got to look for it

Shit was in 2k8 bro been here for over a decade lol

Lol

1 Like

We have a problem , I can see it without the zoom lol