2K has released its Pack Odds

2K has released its Pack Odds
12 Likes

Finally, this took way too long

4 Likes

Historic moment! Haha finally

And of course it says they can change it from time to time at their discretion, so it’s utterly meaningless.

10 Likes

Does this mean they can no longer manipulate odds based on player engagement levels??? :thinking:

Nope. It’s still garbage. As @star5CR34M points out in their disclaimer.

Still think they need to fire Ronnie. Like ma post if you like ma post.

2 Likes

Nope, they have a disclaimer that negates everything.

Yup thats what i took away from this, basically it confirms the odds change from time to time as we all know

6 Likes

Nice to have at least this, but citing “< 2%” for “93+ Rated Player” is still playing coy, IMO.

93 is merely a Diamond.

And depending on how low the “< 2%” goes, aggregating PD’s and GO’s with DI’s, to me, means that they’re trying to hide the odds for PD’s and GO’s.

I don’t think that it’s revelatory for us to know that we can expect, on average, to pull 1-2 DI’s in 100 Packs.

What I want to know is if the odds of pulling a PD/GO are just a it under 2%…or more like 1%…or more like 0.5%…or even lower.

That’s a big difference in terms of actual odds. It’s 1/50 vs. 1/100 vs. 1/200…or worse.

10 Likes

That’s literally the only relevant info.

These odds are literally nonsense. All its saying is these are possible odds but not reality. Just smoke and mirrors.

Your pack odds are 100% if you buy MT

14 Likes

The fact that 2% is probably on the high end tells you everything you need to know.

What does Stadias release have to do with them releasing this?

Hey 0.000001% is still “<2%”. This is kinda meaningless.

2 Likes

Diamond should be like 5-7, pd 3-4, opal 2

2 Likes

Damn those are some bad odds, I pulled a shit load of packs last year it seems like the numbers are right

1 Like

This is not a sincere attempt to provide the consumers with sufficient information

4 Likes

Pack odds doesn’t work for me :rofl:

Less than 2 percent?! I’m loggin off lol

FART this is in line with what I heard before the game released. Not surprise but not angry.

MAKE your money