2k had one job

After facing galaxy opal wilt and a team full of 6’9 and up players, it reminded me how much I hoped they put position locks or decreased the attributes of players out of position. Hopefully 2k20 has this because it would really separate the boys from the men and I’m pretty sure guys who do this never touch PNO.

8 Likes

yeah only primary and secondary positions should count.

2 Likes

2k is the greediest publisher there is, so no way this will happen. It has to be as casual/appealing for everybody. More people = more VC.
Imagine how many kids would jump ship if you actually had to use real Basketball knowledge and skills to win instead of 7000 GO Giannis+ GO Embiid p&f’s a game.

1 Like

I will not buy another 2K until they address this. PD Giannis is about to drop and he’s gonna be everywhere at PG or Center.

2 Likes

Guy I just played ran mutumbo and wilt at the one off balled the whole game and could shot contest threes from the free throw line. Shot 5/7 on threes with wilt while Big O couldn’t hit one wide open catch shoot

2 Likes

basically 2k logic haha

Dear God glad I avoid that mode

I mean, on one hand I get it because basketball is becoming a positionless sport, but there needs to be penalties for playing out of position or something to minimize the cheese. I personally try to play people within one of their natural position

1 Like

It feels good to beat people like that playing straight up with players at their natural position.

1 Like

That’s a really good idea. Players should only be allowed to be in primary or secondary positions

Nothing new here and this + ah price caps will be applied sometime eventually.
Fifa does both and it works with almost no problems.

1 Like

In order for 2k to have position restrictions they need to 1st get players positions correct. SG’s listed at SF, PG’s listed at PF, PF’s listed at C. I know most cards are correct but Simmons for example isn’t a PF, not to mention who is actually gonna run a guy like Antonio Davis at C when he is 6’9? Guys like Giannis play nearly every position too so how do you manage that?

FYI: i play guys at the correct position, so don’t kill me about it lol

1 Like

Do plas lose skill when put orther position irl. No stops makei mnst garbage argument

I fully agree

I agree with whatever Carlo said.

6 Likes

Fully agree, i mean Kyrie could lock down Embiid real life for 2-15 shooting.

1 Like

No point kyrid center still shoot well ball handel dont lose it causes he center. Like kuz cents for laker should losein ratin all stas cause nba positions league no. Yale should cry to nba not 2k

1 Like

But wht abou gsw excpt hulk hogan and the Beatles are do yesterday agains Supersonics at the 3?

I’m trying to communicate

2 Likes

Now that was funny youre slightly growing on me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Knowing that feels better than packing a diamond :wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like