2020 NFL Draft Day Megathread

I know this is a bit early, but the NFL Draft is this Thursday the 23rd. In the meantime, any NFL fans here can talk about who they want in the draft and so forth. Hopefully this thread picks up steam during the actual draft

3 Likes

We can’t possibly mess up the third pick can we?

Yes, we can. The Lions mess up everything.

5 Likes

Btw, I know the state of the NFL very casually compared to years ago, but damn do I miss Megatron with the Lions. I’m also pissed to this day that I was born after Barry Sanders laced them up

1 Like

So if anyone can clarify the NFL draft situation for me, are the Bengals hell bent on drafting Burrow or are they considering Tua?

If this question is absurd, then I apologize as I don’t follow the NFL that much

you don’t have to hurt me this deeply :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Chase young is coming home to DC let’s go

Don’t worry bro, this is the year, I can feel it. The NBA will give the Knicks a top 3 pick hopefully

.Burrow
. Tua

2 Likes

100% Burrow. It’s a lock. Tua is the #2 QB due to past and potential injury issues.

1 Like

Ah I see, so Tua isn’t even in consideration, got it

Yeah I saw Tua going down like that. If he can be healthy, he’ll be a great QB that’s for sure

1 Like

I bet that josh Herbert gets picked before tua

1 Like

Jordan love to the pats as well

Lions could either take Tua (QB), Okudah (CB), or trade down and acquire more pics.

I’m cool with any of the three most likely scenarios.
I’m curious as to who the Giants will take though. Some have said offensive line but I’m not so sure.

2 Likes

Giants taking Isiah Simmons for sure

been waiting for draft day for a while now. my dolphins need to find that marino replacement and i hope it’s none other than tua

1 Like

what you think is a reasonable lions-dolphins trade?

1 Like

I’m cool with you guys taking 3 for Tua, giving us 5 for Okudah and then 18. You guys get Tua and a late first round sleeper in pick 26. Sounds pretty good for both of us right?

1 Like

Lock? I truly don’t know. I’ve seen him in a lot of mocks though…

1 Like

I think those odds are pretty low. Look at the opponents Tua has faced and then who UTS has faced. I’m sorry to be that guy but…

Bama is Bama.