1.5 Million MT For Sale (PS4)

1.5 Million MT For Sale (PS4)

Hi All, I’m done with playing SuperMax competitively for the year and have about 1.5mm MT to sell after dumping my most expensive players. I’m on PS4. Would prefer Paypal only. $20 per 100k MT.

I don’t have vouches because I’ve never bot/sold before and don’t play other games, but I’ve been on the forums for quite a while as you can see here: http://2kmtcentral.com/users/12283/lmblmb so hopefully that’s enough.

Please let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

Messaged you

Just did a transaction with Twebb. I can vouch for him.

1 Like

Bump. 600k remaining. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Think you’ll be on in 3-4 hours?

Yes, I should be able to log in most of the afternoon.

Hi I DM you about picking up a 100k. Let me know if I can pick some up. I’ll be stuck at work for the next 4 hours though.

Hi sorry I’m not home now and have sold most of it already. I don’t think I have 100k left.

Bump.

I have 200k MT for sale, PS4. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Any mt left?

Pm sent!

Bump. Sold off everything I had left and have 300k MT to sell. Will sell for $20/100k MT or $50 for all 300k. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Any vouches? I have noticed that most of the guys vouch right on here but I don’t see any.

I did deals with McBuckets and Twebb on this thread…not sure if they’re still active. Also did a couple more from the 2KMTCentral thread. That’s all I have. Though most people on the forums before I quit last month know me as I’ve been on for a while.

Still have MT available?

Sorry it’s all gone now. Next year!

All went supersmoothy, thank you @lmblmb

1 Like

This guy is for real. Not a scammer. Huge vouch.

1 Like

Easy ass deal. Thanks alot man

1 Like

Bump. Been selling off badges and shoes and have another 500k to sell. $25/100k.